Monday, March 19, 2012

Monday prayers...

This weekend was really nice...

I probably didn't do as much work as I "should have."  I played with Ian quite a lot this weekend.  On Sat nite we all sat around the fire and relaxed, talked.  I took some "me" time with the X-Box, and the race at Bristol lol.

I did have a successful home inspection, so the two real estate deals I have in process right now are looking to close within two weeks, providing a much needed little cash infusion.  We went to Mass, my wife played in the bell choir which was especially nice.  I even got to sleep in a bit this morning, didn't have to be at the office super early.  So one day at a time, things are looking up.

I have to hit the shower and get rolling so, today's post will be short and sweet.  I pray this morning that I seek and find God's will for me.  I pray I am in a position to be helpful, and I will work to put myself in such a position.  I continue to be thankful for mom's positive outcome, God must have more for her to do here.  I'm thankful to be sober in AA.  As long as I can continue a sober life, I have a chance at amazing things.

2 comments:

Mary Christine said...

Sounds like a nice weekend. Have a great Monday.

Syd said...

I'm glad that you had a relaxing weekend. I truly like to have every day be relaxing but life sometimes gets in the way.