Tuesday, December 19, 2006

Good morning, thought I'd drop by before I head to the office...

I am rolling out a new marketing program to help people who are selling their homes themselves... If it's done correctly, it ought to provide me with quite a bit of good business. The kool thing is that I need to have some realtors on board with the program as "partners." The reason this is kool, is that I've been getting a decent stream of business from a realty office in my town and now I can finally bring them some business. Most brokers have no customers to share with realtors. That's because by the time people come to guys and gals like me, they are already with a realtor, getting ready to look fo homes. So, I am the only broker in my area, in this part of the state who will have this marketing program and therefore be the only broker who can provide realtors with a steady stream of buyers and handful of listings. I am excited, as it feels good to be able to give something back to those who have helped me to get where I am in the business! And of course, the notion of having a program in place to create business on a consistent basis aint sucha half bad deal either.

You know, Jonathan in Tampa, we oughtta hook up.... E-mail me: scottf@nktelco.net

Prayer for the day...

God/HP/JC, there's no way I can express my gratitude to You for keeping me sober other than to give myself to Your care. I pray today that I might give all of myself to You, that You might use me to do Your Works. Please help me to get out of myself, and be of service to those about me. Help me to present this new program well today, to be correct in my facts, and well articulated in speech and generous with my time, ideas and lunch! Please help me to remember that I am in business to help others, including the people that support my efforts, help my customers and bring me business. Please remove from me any and all obsessions that block me from the Sunlight of the Spirit, You know me, You know what they are...

peace to y'all!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Awesome that things are going well. It was well worth the wait. Have a blessed holiday season.

Gooey Munster said...

Wow there is so much promise that can happen in your career, it is just beginning to boil. Do yo have to wear a tie? Blah.

Happy Holiday Scott!

Mary Christine said...

Sounds like you have found your niche!

dAAve said...

You have a Corniche?