Friday, January 25, 2008

tgif

I am so glad it's Friday... and wishing I didn't have to get up early and work tomorrow... lol. I am really having a bad time trying to keep up with everything I need to do at work. And to make matters worse, the manager at one of the branches I cover is a micromanaging siren harpy. She delights in picking at me about what I am doing, am I making telemarketing calls (which I hate to make and dont need to make, due to the amount of biz I have going). At any rate, it's like working for the golden arches, being babysat and it's making things unbearable. Thankfully, my actual boss, the guy I report to knows her, knows my predicament and is 110% completely on my side. I am soo very blessed to have a great boss (and I dont say that because he has my back, he's really a great guy, knows the biz, has a super realistic postive attitude, knows how to help motivate and direct... he's great). So, right now I am just trying to keep my mouth shut (which is next to impossible for me, especially when I am passively/aggressively demeaned and patronized OMG I HATE that!) for now. I think we're going to be having a "come to Jesus" meeting. And I really hated to bother my boss with this nonsense tonite but I had to call him as it's becoming impossible to get anything done. In the mean time I am getting busier and further behind and my loan pipeline is suffering. So, I have to find a way to let this go and ignore her...

Sorry, I needed to vent... I really thought I was going to lose it on my way home... This is really rattling me... I'll be doing some praying and meditating.

HP, please help me let go of this woman. I pray for Your Will, and blessings for her, for me. Please help me to keep my big mouth shut, even when I am right and being spoken to poorly. I pray that I might keep my focus on my loans and don't give her anything to complain about. Thank You God, for the blessings in my life, and be with Teddy my newest fishy friend, we're losing him...

peace to you all, Susan, come by more often, was great "seeing" ya again!

No comments: