Monday, November 10, 2008

gone too long!

been gone too long from my bloggage... this last week or so has been quite busy, which is kool, unless it takes me from you all!

an old friend has resurfaced... go check her out, she's doin great!

Today is the Anniversary of the founding of the US Marine Corps. Thank a Marine!

Tomorrow is Veteran's Day. Thank a veteran. I intend to teach at a local High School, with a vietman veteran/realtor friend of mine. We'll be teaching classes on the homebuying process to juniors as a part of their personal finance classes. I can't think of a better way to spend Veteran's Day. Buying a home is as American as Apple Pie! (or at least it used to be lol)

Tonite, my little Tiger Cub Scouts had a den meeting, it was pretty fun. The parents that hosted are music teachers. So, they had the kids make instruments, play guitars and sing songs, it was all pretty awesome and 10 of my 12 Tiger Cubs showed up.

We had a great home group meeting Wed nite, lots of guys showed up and it was my first meeting in a couple weeks. Needless to say I was long overdue! I am speaking at a round-up right before Thanksgiving. I love speaking at meetings, it gives me a chance to recall the horrors of my drinking and drugging, along with the miracle of the recovery God has provided...

all in all, it's been a good week since I last posted, hope y'all are doing well also!!

God Bless!

No comments: