Sunday, September 20, 2009

just a quiet Sunday

Yesterday morning I finally got the chance to go back to my men's prayer group at Church. I joined about 2 and a half years ago but once I took the bank job two years ago, I couldnt really attend Saturday morning meetings any longer. It was nice to be able to join them again. We pray together, do a meditation together, and work through the Sunday Mass readings together, with the help of some study/discussion guide questions. An hour of that sorta stuff really helps at Mass the next day.

Today we take our Cub Scout Pack bowling for a couple hours in the afternoon. It's sort of a welcome to the Pack party for the new recruits and their families, and all our Cubs. It'll be a lotta fun. Later on my dance band has a gig this evening in an outdoor gazbo type venue. I always love those, especially when the weather is so nice like it has been. So, all in all it'll be a nice Sunday. Hopefully I will have a little time to get to some paperwork/home office type stuff as well.

I enjoy Sundays like this!

No comments: