Saturday, October 24, 2009

Our last soccer game is this morning. We played a make up game Thursday nite and won 5-0. I cannot believe the change in how our kids have played the past few games... It feels good to see them improve!

Today is chilly, cloudy, damp and a good day to keep working on the "honey-do" list. So, that will be the plan of attack! Plus I have to go in to the office for awhile to work on this big retail Holiday promotion things we do every year... I'll be glad when it's done, lol. It's alot of fuss, trying to get a bunch of retailers and restaurants to work together on a promotion, that's for sure!

Tomorrow we have a Cub Scout Pack meeting with all the kids and their folks for a bonfire/hayride/cookout, that'll be a lot of fun for sure! It will be my first real Pack Meeting since taking over as Cubmaster... Hopefully we can put a good time together for the boys!

I don't have a lot of stuff shooting around in the "committee room" (my mind) this morning. I'm just really grateful to be sober, and so very grateful for my family, my life, my health and all the great things that are going on. Most of all, I am grateful that I can deal with life's issues today without freaking out, drinking, drugging, etc. Life isn't easy, but it's a whole lot better and a lot more peaceful sober :-)

have a peaceful day!

No comments: