My friend Patricia over at "Layers of the Heart" awarded me with the Stylish Blogger Award. On behalf off the staff here at SoberNuggets (that's me lol), I humbly accept this award!
There are a few simple conditions and here they are:
1) Link back to the person who gave you the award
2) Share 7 things about yourself
3) Pass this along to 7 other stylish bloggers
4) Contact those bloggers to let them know they've been awarded.
Alright, seven things about Scott
1) I'm married with a nine year old son and a great Parson Russell Terrier
2) I'm a grateful sober member (15 yrs now) of Alcoholics Anonymous
3) I'm a budding writer, finding my way with caution and joy
4) I love helping others, especially working with youth
5) At my core, I'm a musician (trombone/drums)
6) I'm Catholic, having joined the Church in 2007
7) Also at my core, I am a people person, a professional salesman & marketer
Alright, seven stylish bloggers
1) Syd at "I'm just F.I.N.E."
2) Steve at "The Fourth Dimension"
3) Izzy at "Conversing"
4) Jessica at "Jessica's Japes"
5) drybottomgirl at "No More Merlot"
6) Moonie at "Moondustwriter's Blog"
7) Chris at "Enchanted Oak"
This is just a sampling of the dozens of blogs I frequent each week. I've discovered some inspiring recovery, some wonderful, thoughtful writing; and some amazing people in my time spent traveling the blogosphere. I hope you enjoy these folks as much as I do!