Monday, June 19, 2006

new feature: SonicNuggets

As I love to know stuff about those who read me, I assume that y'all are dying to know more about me! (I mean who wouldn't be??) To that end, one of my passions is music. So, I thought I would periodically post a list of tunes I am currntly enjoying. I tend to be a bit streaky. I will listen to a handfull of CD's (yes, I am still listening to my music in polycarbonate"Lexan" form.) I am going to try to insert this playlist along the side of my blog... I hope I can figure it out... Of course, they won't be links to anything, just the list... Linkage would be too complicated... Feel free to share your faves with me too...

1 comment:

Scott M. Frey said...

he he careful... my wife and I just got to go hear the Glenn Miller orchestra a couple weeks ago, fabulous!! In fact, I just got a gig playing with a local dance band... love it!