Tuesday, October 31, 2006

quickie...

Madison was great, drove up Thursday, drove home yesterday. Got to work super early to dig into the stack of stuff and try to catch up. We took Ian trick or treating tonite it was awesome, pics to follow. I gotta get ta bed very soon, I have to get up at 3:30 so I can be in Cleveland by 8:00 am for continuing ed/training all day. We have dinner after, then its 4 hrs back home and off to work in the am... And to top it off, I have a cold! Yee haw! I am already looking forward to this weekend, seems like I have been rushing around from this to that for about 2 weeks now. All in the name of good livin'! I am having aball, just worn down and tired... I will blog some more here hopefully Thursday!

Prayer for the day/nite or whatever it is....

God/HP, please keep my obsession to dirnk, use drugs, smoke and overeat at bay just for today. I am grateful to you for keeping me sober a day at a time for over 10.5 yrs now. Everything in my life depends upon not drinking or drugging... Thanks for seeing us home safely from our trip, and providing us with a ton of awesome things to do, and family/in-laws to spend a great weekend with! I pray that I may remember what's importnant in my life and not lose focus on that... I pray that I remember to be of service in all I do, and to remember to take a minute for myself, to get a little perspective... a lil peace... I think 8 hrs in the car (4 hrs each way) ought to cover it!
peace to y'all!

2 comments:

Gooey Munster said...

You are like in a time warp, traveling, working, living! ;) Happy Halloween, hope you have a great night with your family. Be safe.

lash505 said...

damn scott you flew by on that post. Living life on lifes terms great peace to you.