Thursday, December 21, 2006

new blogger...

I want to switch over too!! (jumping up and down!!) lol i signed up for a google account so I have a new e-mail. I guess I have to wait until blogger invites me to switch over to the new version.

My new e-mail is smfloan@gmail.com. All of your comments will be directed there, feel free to e-mail me there anytime!

Well, I am feeling much more positive this morning. I woke up with a nasty crink in my neck (been having those a lot over the past several months, putting off my first ever trip to the chiropractor, not sure why...) Thankfully, I am not feeling all pissy pants this morning like I was last nite, sheesh... I guess I was having some sort of hormone/depression thing? I dunno, it sucked! I just tried to keep my mouth shut and not ruin my wife's evening, lol It was sure wierd...

Prayer for the day...

God/HP, thanks for relieving my emotional insanity from yesterday! Thanks too for keeping me sober, giving me the gift of another day to give myself over to you. I pray that I might place (and keep myself) in Your loving hands, that You might guide me through my day today. I pray for Your Will and Peace in the lives of all my family and friends, for those who I allow to irritate me, for those sick and suffering, fighting for our country, and recovering from addictions of all sorts. I pray that I might remember today that it isn't all about me, that I am here to do Your bidding, to serve you. Please, help me loose from the insanity of self absorption!

peace to y'all!!

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

Yes, good stuff once again Scott!

Anonymous said...

Please, help me loose from the insanity of self absorption! Yep. Yep. Yep.

I finally figured out how to read the green font on green background, I highlighted it and it suddenly became easy.

Tab said...

good for you for not taking your mood out on your wife or the evening.I have really worked hard with this one myself..if I am in a mood I really try not to take it out on anyone.
Good for you....try daily stretching for that neck of yours.
Thanks for sharing.

Sober Chick said...

Bite that tongue bite that tongue! I am horrible at this, even if I make my tongue bleed I still manage to say the things I should not.

Good work my friend. Now get that neck in line :)

Mary Christine said...

Good luck with the neck.

Askinstoo said...

Just thought I'd say Hey!!!! We you the one who was asking me where I was working on the internet? Take it easy, I'm enjoying this California weather!!!! I just moved here from the east sooooo :)

I made an extra $2000 a Month Using this site!!

Anonymous said...

You'll visit that chiropractor and never look back. Trust me on this.
Go.

Redhead Gal said...

I have had neck problems all my adult life and my chiropractor has been a miracle worker. I was afraid to go at first too, but when I threw my neck out and would have been flattened for a week, I got fed up and went. He fixed me up so I was up and about that day! Go go go!