Thursday, February 15, 2007

snowy Ohio!






Snowy Ohio... we got about 15", here's some pics... The first couple pics are from my office... That pile of snow the front end loader is removing was about 2-3 stories high before he began. The rest of the pics are from home...

We went out for Valentine's supper Wed nite, had to get outta the house, lol. It was pretty cozy and snug at home for two days, that was enuff for all of us I think! I had two guys come to home group, turns out they were both especially needing a meeting. I am glad I did the right thing and went ahead and dug out and opened up. I didn't think we'd have anyone... I am grateful we did!

Prayer for today...

God/JC/HP, thanks for another sober day today. Help me to put my faith and trust in You, that everything will work out the way it's supposed to. Please help my wife in her struggle with quitting smoking, she is really having a time of it... I hope and pray that eveyone gets through the winter snowstorms this week safe and sound...

peace be with y'all!


7 comments:

Shannon said...

YOOOOWZERS that is a lot of snow!
I am glad you were there too..
I will be praying for your wife in her quitting smoking I know how hard that is
hope you have a great day

Anonymous said...

What is all that white stuff?






:)

Pammie said...

Oh I'm glad you opened up. My daughter (8 days sober) has gone to 2 meetings this week, where no one was there to open. She's still so "wobbly" that she thinks maybe God doesn't want her to go to a meeting. YIKES! Thank goodness for those people like you...who know the importance of the meeting being there.

Mary Christine said...

Glad you got out for valentine's.

ArahMan7 said...

Have a great weekend, Scott.

Keep warm.

Scott W said...

What a perfectly quaint little town.

Elsie said...

I love the photos of the snow. Here in South Africa it is summer at the moment with very,very hot days and dry conditions, so looking at these always cools me down a bit.

You have such a positive attitude - I like that

Stay well