Tuesday, February 13, 2007

winter wonderland




Well, here's the first pics! I just took these at 4:30 PM Ohio time. It's been snowing and blowing since very early this morning... I have run the snowblower twice already, it's supposed to keep doing this well into the nite tonite, with the winds continuing to blow. We've not had a winter storm like this in quite some time around here... They're calling for snowfall in excess of 15" These photos don't do this any justice...

Wow! We are under a blizzard warning.. Good thing they posted that, I would've had no idea!

10 comments:

dAAve said...

Well, I hope you enjoy it.
I'm off to Costa Rica.

Sylvia said...

Your pictures reminded me of why I am glad I moved to Arizona. I did live in South Bend/Mishawaka, IN and they have had about 24 inches of snow in the last couple of weeks. Phoenix has temperatures in the 70's now and I really like it.

Sunshine said...

GEEZE!!! That's crazy!!! Happy VDay and stay warm!!!

Anonymous said...

OMG, geez that is sooooo different from where I live. We had some rain yesterday, but it is gonna hit 80 degrees plus by this weekend. Time to put the top down to my Rav.

I am a wimp, I don't think I could live in snow (although I would appreciate the season changing, the beautiful vibrant leaves).

Thanks for sharing these pics, nevertheless they are serene. Stay warm.

Anonymous said...

You just keep safe Scott.
And Happy Valentines day!

Mary Christine said...

Okay, now you are talking about SNOW!

ArahMan7 said...

Happy Valentines, Scoot. Keep warm.

Redhead Gal said...

I love big snowstorms,at least while they are happening and the next day. Have fun with it.

lushgurl said...

Wow, for a minute there I thought the pic was of Ottawa where I live!!! We got dumped on too last couple of days, I still went to my meeting last night though! It was a 34th anniversary which featured Bill W.'s own story!
I'm hardy like that LOL

GOOOOOD ol Rockytop... rockytop tennesseeeeee! said...

Very cool! I miss the snow!!!