Friday, November 09, 2007

Ian is at the YMCA for some kids pizza party put on by our local volunteer fire dept and the Y. It makes for a quiet evening at home. I already went and shot baskts and ran around for an hour. So, I got my exercise for tonite!

Tomorrow morning, I am going to meet some Optimist Club fellows and go plant trees for the community. It's a great way to raise some easy money. About 15 or so guys show up, we have a big ole' holemaker and we can knock out a bunch of trees in a short amount of time. I think they give us like $30 bucks a tree, and over the next few Saturdays we have over 75 trees to plant around town. After I get done with that, it's off to the county jail for our weekly meeting. Later on, Ian and I are going to the pet store to get a few more fishies for the aquarium! Then, it's off to work on my shed doors... one good coat of primer on the insides, and it will be assembly time! And, I still have all my fingers!

Prayer for today...

Thank You God, for my sobriety... Without You there would be no sobriety... You are the source of all that is good in my life today. Thanks for my job, for our health, my family, AA sponsees, guys that call from outta town... Thanks for it all!

peace be with y'all!

1 comment:

dAAve said...

I'm so glad you still have all your fingers. I suppose we would have already heard if you had lost any of them.
It might be a good idea to keep those fingers crossed once the assembly begins. It would certainly be advisable if I were helping you. LOL