Thursday, January 10, 2008

it's time again...

Ok, I have been AWOL long enough... I have had my break, and am ready to begin posting and visiting blogs again. It was a nice break, I needed it, lol.

We went to Phoenix on 12/20 and returned on 1/1/08. The trip was great, had lots of fun, ate a TON of "bad for me" type food. We spoiled Ian and his little cousin Gillian to death lol. Me made it to Sedona, went 4 wheeling in the national forest, went up to ski resort on Arizona's highest peak, shopped in Flagstaff, spent money like we had it to spend lol. We lounged around, acted like royalty and I even got a TON of work done and three loans closed while I was there lol. I even got a lot of rest and read alot too.

Christmas was great, in fact we're still celebrating that, lol. Since we were out of town, we went to my dad's last Saturday to do Christmas and my mom comes down this weekend! lol the never ending holiday!

I ended up with a HUGE month last month, and things don't appear to be slowing much. I probably won't close in Jan what I closed in Dec, but it'll be decent. We've really gotta hunker down and get our debt under control. So, I am planning to work my arse off and just knock out a TON of loans (hopefully) over the next few months and get some cash flow happening.

At least that's the plan, lol.

The Men's AA retreat is coming up next weekend, and I think that since I really shouild be working Saturdays for the next couple months, and the cash crunch, I will probably just hit some of the sessions and not stay all weekend. I could use the program boost, so I dont wish to miss the whole thing. but, I don't wanna be gone all weekend either...

prayer...

Heavenly Father, Thank You for such a glorious holdiay season, for the presence of mind to take an extended break from the things that were causing me stress. Thank You for the gift of Your Son and the celebration of the memory of his birth. Thank You for my blogger buds who checked in on me periodically... I've missed them so much!

4 comments:

Pammie said...

Hey YOU!
Glad you enjoyed your holiday...and very glad you're back.

Mary Christine said...

Welcome back stranger!

dAAve said...

Scott, is that you?
Scott!!
Scott, I see you!!

One Drunk to Another said...

Glad you are back!