Wednesday, July 15, 2009

still around here somewhere...

Well well... I am out here, just been really busy with work and family stuff this spring and summer. I probably should have posted something to that effect, I just kind of got away from blogging. I hadn't had a lot of readers in awhile and was trying to get myself healed from surgery and back to work and I just let it go.

So, if you've been wondering what the hell happened to me, I apologize for just vanishing. All's as it should be (or it would be something else lol). I'm not sure if I will continue blogging or not. Maybe this old thing needs an overhaul and a fresh start, we'll just see what happens!

Take care, God Bless and I'll probably see you around soon :-)

(thanks to dAAve for nudging me via email...)

2 comments:

steveroni said...

Glad for the nudging. dAAve has a way of nudging, even when you don't feel the 'push'! Sly, that one! In a nice way!

dAAve said...

Thanks for checkin' in, Scott.