Sunday, February 07, 2010

Today we had our anunal Cub Scout Blue and Gold Banquet. As Cubmaster, I basically get to emcee the event. We had an awesome comedian/magician, lots of Scout advancement awards and our Webelos II crossed over into Boy Scouts. It was fun but I am glad it's done lol. It was a lot of talking in front of the group and alot of set up/tear down.

It's decompression time for me lol. My wife is at her homegroup and my son has a little buddy over to play his new/used PS2. So, I thought I'd use this opportunity to hop online and type awhile. After all the cubbies and parents and all of that, it's good to sit and have a quiet moment.

We've gotten all dug out from our big snow and now there's rumblings of more to come this week. I guess this is what happens during winter. I don't like it lol. It comes with living in Ohio. At least the sun came out and has begun to melt away to hard packed icy raods.

I think tonite we'll stay in and watch the ball game. The local bowling alley is running a bowling special where kids bowl free during the game so maybe we'll venture over there. I don't know if I feel like dealing with another giant mess of kids and insanity lol.

So, the rest of the evening is up in the air really. It is nice to be in such a peaceful place in my life today. Soon my wife will be home and we can hang out and talk while the boys play and act like half wild men...

No comments: