Sunday, June 06, 2010

Both my computers died so I am now posting on my blackberry. My other computer has issues and won't fire up. UGH!

I have been so busy and frazzled that I decided to sleep in this morning and blow off Mass. I don't think my wife was thrilled but I needed to sleep long and hard.

Today is another wet, rainy grey day. I will probably do some stuff around the house, head to the office for a couple hrs again today and hopefully get some flowerbed work done. We bought a few new perrenials at the farmer's market yesterday for the landscaping I am redoing. We bought another pink knockout rose, a bright blue delphinium and something the gal called cherry bells, a pretty, pinkish sorta flower.

I love to garden, it relaxes me and makes our property look wonderful. I am more of a perennial guy than an annual flower planter. I like plants that come back, evolve and grow year after year.

Have a peaceful, sober day in the sunlight of the spirit!

2 comments:

Mike Golch said...

I'm wondering if your computer that will not start is either infected with a nasty virus Or the power supply is shot.if the power supply is shot and you have a PC tower the replacement power supply costs between 35 to 60 bucks and takes about an hour to replace from start to finish.Just remember to pull to old power supply out with the wires still attached to the different points install the new power supply and resplace the connecting wires on set at a time to make sure that no errors are made.than you are good to go.I had to do the exact same thing to one of my computers.

drybottomgirl said...

Happy you like gardening. My whole yard is perrenial gardens. It has taken me years of work, but I can honestly say I am at peace when I'm working in my gardens. Sorry to hear about your computer dilemma, and I understand about the sleep. Yesterday morning I woke up at 10:00 and it's been years since I slept that late. You listened to your body and gave it the sleep it needed, such an important part of our program: taking care of ourselves, despite the gray, I hope you have a great rest of the day!