So, what's the point?? Well, I don't even know. I guess I am just confessing a major shortcoming. I'm sort of looking back on the insane moments of this day, and days past with much chagrin. I take myself, and things so seriously... I have got to learn to just take pause before reacting. I cannot understand why I can't learn that little lesson! Ahh well, it's no good to be hard on oneself so, enuff of this...
Gratitude... today I am most grateful for:
- my sobriety, first and foremost... without that, nothing good can come of my life!
- my health.. such that it is, it could be worse...
- my wife, my son, my family
- the program of AA
- having the time or well... taking the time to sit down and post my thoughts...
- people who take the time to read them and comment
- the ability to support my family
- the fellowship of other recovering alcoholics
- the ability to work at home, and set my own hours
- having a relationship with an HP I can relate to