Monday, July 17, 2006

takin' a deep breath

Like my good friend Lexie says, take a deep breath and go! They just called from the ivory tower to notify me that my office is officially open! So, I am taking a deep breath! Let the fun begin!! Here's where the rubber meets the road!

Prayer for the moment:

HP/God, please help me to use my business and my professional experience to help people live a more financially secure life. I pray that I may do Thy Will where this business is concerned and not be overcome by greed like so many in my profession are. Thank you for helping me to put this opportunity to good use. Heck, thanks for making this opportunity available to me.

6 comments:

tia said...

YIPPEEEEEE!

Mary Christine said...

Congrats. I think as long as you continue to look for how you can be of servie, you will do well! Yay!

dAAve said...

That's great Scott.
Best o' luck!

Gooey Munster said...

Whoot-Toot!!!!

A delightful opportunity my friend. It is great to share this excitement with you!

Shannon said...

whooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo (exhaling)
I am soo excited for you Scotty!!!!
hugs

lash505 said...

Awesome my man away you go.