Friday, November 17, 2006

aaahhh it's Friday!

A new font! I am just getting all outta control here!

Well, It's Friday, and my plan to close 4 loans in 5 days is well under way. Mama Bear wants to go see her fam in WV on Tuesday so I gotta get'em done now! I can't afford to let my customers hang 'til after Thanksgiving, and I certainly don't wanna disappoint my sweetie. We got one done Wed afternoon, got two today back to back in towns 30 miles apart... yummo! And hopefully, the last one on Tuesday! God/HP has seen fit to put some trusting souls in my life that needed help with the purchase of their homes and fortunately He gave me the skills and the tools to get the job done! It's looking like this month will not only be my best Nov ever as a loan dude, but also, my highest single month loan volume ever, period... So, that's pretty exciting, considering normally by now, it's cobwebs and tumbleweeds in my office due to the holidays and what not. A big thanks to God/HP and the company for taking a chance on letting me open this office...

It's an exciting, but busy time of year... We're playing in Mass a few times throughout the holidays so we've been putting the brass group together and rehearsing, the swing band is playing a Christmas and a New Year's Eve Show, got lots of family stuff coming up (ugh!! lol). Besides trying to get to meetings, RCIA once a week, etc. I love being busy (for the most part). I promised Ian tonite that we'd go to the Y and recreate/work out. I am ready for some workout time, I haven't had time to do anything since Monday evening.

Prayer for the day...

Thanks God/HP for another sober, healthy day where I am at peace with You, me and those about me. (well maybe except for a couple realtors!) Help me today to not only remain peaceful, but to share that peace, to share my gratitude for the Blessings of business and family you've given me. I pray that I may remember that this is about helping people, income is a result, business growth is a result. I pray that I may find a way to be of service to someone today, and stay out of myself. I have been focussing in upon myself a bit too much the past couple days what with work and all...

peace to y'all...

4 comments:

dAAve said...

You funny man!
Have a GREAT weekend.

Mary Christine said...

Go get 'em Tiger.

lash505 said...

and what a lovely font it is..check out my site tomorrow I will be mobile via blackberry.

Carly said...

I love your enthusiasm and spirit!