Tuesday, November 17, 2009

time won't let me...

Wow, time got away from me over the past couple of days, sorry about that! I just haven't had the time to post.

Please keep my niece Natalie in your prayers. She's off doing her thing, capital D H T, in spades. She's been all over the country, run her folks out of cash and patience. I met her for the first time over Labor Day and she appeared to have her self reasonably together and within days of our visit, was back at it again. She's got the "role" down well when she needs to put a good foot forward.

I am just afraid she's become one of those "hopeless, constitutionally incapable" souls. She just can't/won't get it and it's so damn upsetting to watch. Her parents are beyond helping her, brokenhearted and all that goes with being the parents of a raging alcoholic. The things is, she's only 22 or 23 and she is definitely out there risking her life.

We can do nothing but pray so I ask, I beg... please pray for Natalie. She's in real trouble!

2 comments:

Lou said...

I believe many of these kids have been assigned a special angel.

I'll add her name to the list of "blog" children I pray for.

Syd said...

I hope that she will find her way back with God's grace.