Thursday, December 10, 2009

I rolled into CCD at 6:15 last nite feeling tired, emotionally drained and even a little cranky. I taught a 7th grade class and a mixed high school class and I left there at 9:00 pm feeling as good as I've felt in a week, emotionally speaking. I guess there's something to this idea of God's healing power and exposure to positive things. I talked about Christ and our faith to two groups of kids and I come out feeling really energized... remarkable.

Tonight is our Holiday Business After Hours with the Chamber of Commerce so there will be lots of drinking and talking and hand shaking... food, treats, door prizes, a 50/50 raffle. It will be fun but I am glad it's only two hours long. I am usually pretty tired by the end of a Thursday work day, especially when it begins with a 7:30 am board meeting lol.

I don't have a lot to say this morning so I think I will leave it at that. Y'all have a good day!

2 comments:

Mary Christine said...

Glad you had an uplifting experience in your week.

Shannon said...

sounds like it was just what you needed, have a great day friend!